Senior Financial Communication Specialist
One of the largest national independent financial Public Relations firms is seeking a communications professional with either prior agency or in-house experience.
- A minimum of (5)years of related public relations experience working in a financial PR agency or large financial institution would be ideal
- A minimum of 6 years of total work experience including internships
- Able to work on multiple projects and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Familiarity with Asset Management or Finance or M&A or Capital Markets, or Private Equity, required. Must be able to maintain highly confidential information.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Strong attention to detail without losing sight of strategic goals
- Think creatively and pragmatically; for a sophisticated corporate audience
- Able to organize/prioritize work as part of a team or independently
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating and business needs
- Strong contacts within financial media
- Excellent client service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Please submit your resume to email@example.com