Financial Crime Consultant/Analytics
- Implementing various scenarios /rules using any of the AML Vendor tools stated.
- Validation and tuning of thresholds for scenarios using tuning methodology.
- Implementation of thresholds in AML TM system
- Managing client projects and internal stakeholders
- Leading projects for implementation of AML or fraud compliance for banks
- Strong knowledge of AML or fraud analytics with at least 4 years of relevant experience in financial crime analytics; additional exposure to customer segmentation, threshold analysis.
- Strong experience in threshold tuning & optimization is required.
- Solid experience with the industry standard tools eg Mantas, Actimize-SAM, EFT, Trade Surveillance, SAS AML, Norkom
- Sound working knowledge of SQL and, R & Python
- Proven performance in data mining/analytics and an understanding of the regulatory environment
- Strong commercial acumen across the banking industry
- Analytical expertise
- Threshold tuning of AML Scenarios is essential
- Should have strong exposure to databases/technologies, data mining and business intelligence resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous skills in provision of presentation skills
- M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline
- Professional certification such as CAMS (AML)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Discuss this opportunity further by contacting Joe Modica on Joe.email@example.com