Assistant Account Executive – Public Relations
This rapidly expanding full-service Public Relations agency with a strong focus on consumer lifestyle goods, food & beverage is seeking to expand their team with the creation of an Assistant Account Executive role with a focus on the food industry.
As the AAE for this highly successful PR firm, who have experienced considerable growth over the past 8 months, you will need to bring with you exceptional levels of attention to detail, a strong understanding of the PR/Media landscape, the ability to work autonomously, outstanding written skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
As an integral part of the team, you will play a key role in supporting multiple public relations media campaigns, securing consistent press coverage for clients, and producing strong written materials.
- 3-12 months of relevant professional experience in public relations, marketing, social media, advertising, media, publishing, or a related field. (internship included)
- Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A genuine passion for the food industry
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link! All suitable applicants will be contacted.
Momentum Consulting Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $49,000.00 per year